Valeria’s Blog: Balmain Hair Couture favorites
Text and photos: Valeria’s Blog
Finally, here is the review post about the best hair care products from Balmain Paris Hair Couture that I’ve recently tried! I haven’t been so satisfied with my hair for a very long time, for five or even seven years! All the oroducts are lightweith with amazing Balmain signature scent, paraben and sulfate free and worth to try! If you are looking for something new and luxurios for your hair than Balmain Paris Hair Couture is definitely for you!
- Volume Shampoo – very lightweight shampoo that realy give nice volume! Gives fresh feeleng to hair and scalp for a longer time (now I realy don’t have to wash my hair every day, finally!). Hair is shinny, lightweitgh and volumized. Perfect!
- Moisturizing Conditioner – is a deeply nourishing balm is enriched with pure organic Argan oil, almost like a mask! Gives perfect shine, smoothes hair, is suitable for natural and colored hair.
- Leave-in Conditioning Spray – my MUST HAVE! Conditions hair and scalp, smoothes hair cuticle. Gives body, volume, care and conditioning during the day. Contains UV protection, creates easy manageable, flexible and shiny hair. I use it right after washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner on the whole length, spray is very lightweight! After that I use spray every morning to give my hair more shine and remove static electricity.
- Argan Moisturizing Elixir – another MUST HAVE! Perfect Argan oil serum, that gives brilliant shine, hydrates, smoothes even very damaged hair. I use it after washing with Leave-in Contidioning Spary and this combo is a bomb! Hair looks amazing! You can use this elixir also on dry hair whenever you need 😉
- Silk Perfume – yes, it’s called perfume, bur it fatc this is just a “shine spray” that gives realy visibible shine to hair, detangles and repairs damaged hair, providing long lasting, brilliant shine and protection against external damage. You have to use it on dty hair, this is a “finishing produst” and be careful, this is the only product from this post that is not so lightweight as the others 🙂
I love that manу Balmain Paris Hair Couture products are available is mini travel sizes – 20ml, 50ml or 75ml (depends on a product), you don’t have to purchase 200ml / 300ml botle 🙂